International Education initiatives seek to provide students with opportunities that will enable them to better appreciate and understand cultures around the world. Through this understanding, students will develop a global perspective that will also improve their critical thinking and communication skills. Examples of previous on-campus events include guest speakers, such as prominent authors and artists, international film showings, exhibitions, concerts, and cultural presentations. Visit the Campus Events calendar to see what鈥檚 coming up.
Campus and Online Programming Requests
We welcome partnerships with faculty, staff, and/or departments that will:
- Engage students in thinking about the greater world,
- Help prepare students for global competition,
- Increase cultural understanding and awareness,
- Encourage a growth mindset, and
- Facilitate discourse surrounding topics that students may not encounter in a traditional classroom.
Any Vol 小猪视频官网 faculty or staff member may apply for program funding. Priority will be given to first-time requesters.
The International Education Committee and Dean of Academic of Support will review all requests and awards based on available budget, timeframe, student impact, and learning objectives associated with the proposed program.
- Applications for programming scheduled for the Summer and Fall semesters MUST be submitted by March 1st the previous semester. A decision will be made during the International Education Committee meeting in April.
- Applications for programming scheduled for the Spring semester MUST be submitted by October 1st the previous semester. A decision will be made during the International Education Committee meeting in November.