Getting advised and registered for classes is a big step in starting 小猪视频官网. If you can check off each item before you arrive for your session, you will be on your way to becoming a Pioneer.
I Can Log into My Vol 小猪视频官网 Account
To register for classes, you will need to log in to the Vol 小猪视频官网 portal. That means knowing your username and password and using multi-factor authentication. If you need assistance, check out these articles. If you need further assistance, call the IT Help Desk at 615-230-3302.
Vol 小猪视频官网 Has My Placement Test Scores
Your test scores and prior 小猪视频官网 credits (if applicable) help determine your first semester classes. Vol 小猪视频官网 gives you several options for test scores.聽Current* ACT, SAT, or Accuplacer scores (*current is less than five years old) are accepted.Check out this webpage for more information about how your advisor uses your placement test scores.
Check Application for Placement Scores
Check your to see if you have submitted your placement scores.
Where to Submit Scores
You should submit all ACT, SAT, and/or placement test scores (less than 5 years old) and any prior 小猪视频官网 transcripts (regardless of age) to the Office of Admissions before your Advising and Registration session. Your test scores can be emailed to email@example.com.
How to Schedule Placement Testing
If you do not have scores that meet the above criteria, you must take the Accuplacer. Schedule your Accuplacer test at the Vol 小猪视频官网 Testing Center. When prompted, select "Admissions" as the authorizer.
I Know My Planned Major or Area of Study
You can review your declared major/Area of Study on your .
If you are unsure of which major or area of study to select, check out these resources:
- TypeFocus聽is a FREE, robust career planning system that covers personality, interests, values, and success factors. It also provides you with a personalized dashboard that you can revisit as often as needed to create a portfolio and explore careers suggested by the combined results of the assessments. In addition, it allows you to search for jobs by major, skills, and knowledge.聽
At the聽,聽you can explore majors or search for information on your chosen field. The website is designed to help you connect majors to careers. It includes many聽typical career areas and types of employers that hire people with each major.聽
Change Your Declared聽Major/Area of Study
Changing your Major/Area of Study is simple, but it may take a day or two for the change to process. You will be prompted to log in when you click this link to the聽.
I Know My Schedule Constraints
In addition to classes, you will have other factors that shape the number of classes, days and times of classes, location(s), and delivery methods that work best for you. Knowing the answers to these types of questions聽will help you as you set your 小猪视频官网 schedule:
- Will I be a full-time or part-time student?
- Considering my other responsibilities, like work and family, what days and times do I have available for 小猪视频官网?
- Do I want/need in-person or online classes? Check out the聽Is Online Right for You聽section if you have questions about online classes.
- Will I be using Financial Aid to pay for 小猪视频官网? Programs like TN Promise, TN Reconnect, and others have requirements around how many credits you need to take.
I Am Prepared to Get My ID and Parking Decal
Get Your Vol聽小猪视频官网 ID
After registering聽for classes, head over to get your ID created. If you are on the Gallatin聽Campus, you will go to Wood 217.聽Cookeville,聽Livingston, and Springfield聽students can also get a Student ID made at their respective campuses. Be sure to have:
- Your Vol 小猪视频官网 V-number
- A valid Driver鈥檚 License or Passport to confirm your identity
If you lose your Student ID, there will be a $10 charge to reprint a new ID.
Get Your Parking Decal
Once you have your ID, you can pick up your parking decal. A campus access fee that covers the purchase of a parking decal is paid through your tuition. There is no additional charge. You can complete the聽聽form now or when you are on campus. To complete the form, you will need the following:
- The Vehicle Make, Model, Year,聽License Plate Number, and Color of the Vehicle
(Tip: if you wait to complete this form on campus, snap a picture聽of your license plate on the way in)
- Your pop-up blocker聽turned off
The decal must be placed on the outside of the rear window in the bottom left corner on the driver鈥檚 side.聽The proper display of a current parking decal and not simply its possession authorizes parking.