A certificate in Veterinary Assistant requires 22 hours of 小猪视频官网 courses encompassing both general education and animal care. The program may be completed on either a full or part time basis. This path is designed for students who seek employment as non-licensed, veterinary assistants, these options include:
- Veterinary assistant in private practice
- Research assistant for teaching hospitals
- Animal care provider for retail pet stores/groomers
- Local Humane Society/ animal control staff
- Animal husbandry for corporate farms
A student must have acceptable placement scores or have completed all Learning Support to enroll in VTA courses.聽VTA courses are only offered in a Spring - Fall sequence at the Main Campus in Gallatin.